Submitting Claims

Individuals who believe they have been harmed or believe they have suffered a loss as a result of negligent actions by a state employee or agency can submit a tort claim. More information and the tort claim form are available here: If you have questions about the form, you may contact the Office of Risk Management at 360-407-9199.

If you feel that your building or property has been damaged by the SR 99 Tunnel Project, please visit our ground monitoring page for additional information.